systemd (215-17+steamosb1+deb8u11) brewmaster; urgency=medium
- Merge from Debian jessie-security. Remaining changes:
- debian/README.source.steamos: Add some useful git remotes
- debian/gbp.conf: Add
- sound-no-uaccess.patch: SteamOS uses a system-wide PulseAudio instance, which should be the only thing with access to the sound devices. As such, disable uaccess for sound devices.
- pulse-owns-audio.patch: Change the sound device group from the default audio to pulse so that only the system-wide pulse daemon can access those devices.
- streamcontroller-support.patch: Allow access by the steam group to uinput devices, as used for Steam Controller support.
- mtd_probe.h-Include-stdint.h-for-uint32_t.patch: Add missing <stdint.h> for uint32_t to fix FTBFS on amd64. This change can probably be discarded when rebasing on a newer systemd for SteamOS 3.
-- Andrew Lee (李健秋) email@example.com Tue, 19 Mar 2019 16:36:25 +0800