* use Link in Textbox
Introduce react-router-enzyme-context to enable unit testing of same
with `mount` vs. `shallow`.
* leverage browserHistory in SystemUsersDropdown
Note that the demotion modal isn't actually being shown at present: the
transition of self from system admin to regular member is done without
confirmation after a partial refactor last year.
* leverage browserHistory in Authorize
* leverage Link in SignupController
* leverage browserHistory in UserSettingsSecurity
* extract base path from config's SiteURL on logout
* move __webpack_public_path__ into entry.js
This ensures that the other imports aren't hoisted above the definition.
Additionally re-export the public path back onto window.publicPath to
cover development environments.
* rely on window.basename in autolinkChannelMentions
While globals should generally be avoided, this is one of only two
places where `window.basename` is used. Moving it into the store and
rewriting the text rendering to pass down (or wrap) the necessary state
may be premature, given the pre-existing need for this variable to be
* update getSiteURL to respect subpath
Additionally leverage getSiteURL over accessing window.* directly.
* strip any trailing slash before appending the ws pathname
* lint fixes
* use window.location.originw when SiteURL not defined