- ld-libs: Try loading Exherbo architecture-specific ld.so cache
before generic path.
I'm using Exherbo as an example of a host OS with an unusual layout that
breaks libcapsule's normal assumptions. As well as fixing Exherbo
itself, this puts the framework in place to deal with other
distributions' architecture-specific ld.so caches. (!40)
- Developers of other distributions with unusual ld.so cache paths can edit ld_cache_filenames in utils/ld-cache.c and bind_usr() in tests/CapsuleTest.pm to teach libcapsule about their paths.
- tests: Use libxml2 instead of libjpeg to test versioned symbols
- tests: Make Exherbo architecture-specific ld.so stuff available too
- tests: Allow even more variations of what a $libdir looks like