The source project of this merge request has been removed.
Add aptly support
This commit integratates aptly backend. The following features are supported:
- OBS repositories gets automatically created/removed on aptly.
- Each arch with the publish flag enabled in a repository, get published on aptly.
- Package binaries get added to the aptly repository right after they get built. Old versions are automatically removed.
- Every time a package is published, a snapshot is taken and published.
Related documentation is added to
- aptly configuration files.
- snapshot and db-cleanup scripts.
- This MR contains a HACK commit setting up docker to be built locally.
- On the backend container, the following command can be run to start serving published files locally:
$ aptly serve